Defuniak Springs Lawyer
Personal Injury Lawyers in Defuniak Springs
At the Bruner Firm, our Lawyers will travel to Defuniak Springs to visit with any potential client. With offices conveniently located in Fort Walton Beach (Okaloosa County) and Panama City (Bay County), we are prepared to serve and handle cases throughout all of Northwest Florida. Many of our clients are from the Defuniak or Walton County Area. If you have been in a car wreck, boating accident, or suffered some other sort of injury and find yourself asking if you need a lawyer, give our law firm a call today.
Below are some interesting facts about Defuniak Springs, Florida:
- Population: 5,089 in the 2000 census and 5,141 in 2004.
- Geographic Size: 11.2 Square Miles
- Population Density: 464.0 people per square mile
- Defuniak Springs is the County Seat of Walton County, Florida.
- The City was founded by Officers of the Louisiana & Nashville Railroad and named after the company’s former vice president, Frederick R. De Funiak.
- The city was originally intended to be a final destination resort. An auditorium seating 4,000, was constructed on Lake Defuniak in the center of town (Chautauqua Hall of Brotherhood). Seminars and others classes were held in the hall for those on vacation.
If you are in need of legal service or a lawyer in Defuniak Springs, Florida, we can help. Call the Defuniak Springs Lawyers at the Bruner Firm today at 8502434227.
[colored_box title=”More Information About Defuniak Springs, FL” variation=”white”]City of Defuniak Springs | Defuniak Springs Chamber of Commerce | Defuniak Springs Visitor Info | Defuniak Springs on Wikipedia | Defuniak Springs Lawyers | FREE case evaluation[/colored_box]